Jesús Dugarte.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gmail theme for the Nokia Series 40





Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Leonardo da Vinci

I like pool and Formula 1 very much, but I hate to see a huge, colorful 8 ball, or the great Ferrari colors, all over my phone screen, when all I want to do is check the time, or read a sms, or know who's calling. But all I could find (on Internet or pre-installed in my Nokia 6275) are themes like those. So I went on to create a simple theme myself.

And who's better at really simple (and highly efficients designs) than Google? With the help of the Series 40 Theme Studio from Nokia, and based in some aspects of the Gmail design, I created this theme. It's supposed to work well in all Nokia Series 40 phones, but I've only had the chance to test it in 5310, 6275 y 6275i models.

You can download it from here and try it. If you have any comment or suggestion, or if you make any improvement, I'd like to hear from you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home